The MLC Council is the governing body of the College, vested by the Uniting Church Synod.
The Council is responsible for providing a broad and balanced high quality education in an environment consistent with the values and ethos of the Church.
Council Members are appointed based on their expertise, qualifications and experience to enhance business and affairs, as well as ensure compliance.
Our Principal, Ms Rebecca Clarke, is delegated responsibility to lead MLC. She works closely with Council to deliver the intent of school's Vision, Mission, Values and Strategic Plan.
CHAIR OF COLLEGE COUNCIL
Nick Henry B.COM, FCA, MAICD
Lead Partner of the Assurance practice at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) in Western Australia.
- Deputy Chairman of Youth Focus Inc
- Governor of American Chamber of Commerce in Australia
- Member of the Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand Benevolent Foundation Grant Advisory Committee
- Audit Risk and Compliance Committee
- MLC Foundation Audit and Risk Compliance Committee
- Governance Committee
- Bursary Committee
Father of an MLC Collegian and two Christ Church Grammar School students.
DEPUTY CHAIR AND TREASURER
MARIE-LOUISE MARTIN FCA BCOM GDIP (BUS)
CFO and Company Secretary of Australian Capital Equity Pty Limited.
- Fellow of the Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Audit Risk and Compliance Committee (Chair)
- Bursary Committee
- MLC Foundation Council-appointed Trustee Member
MLC Collegian, mother to an MLC Collegian and Christ Church Grammar School graduate.
VICKI ROBINSON LLB (Hons), BCOM
Executive General Manager, Company Secretariat for Wesfarmers Limited.
- Member of the Advisory Council of the Curtin Faculty of Business and Law
- Chair of the Advisory Board of the Curtin Law School
- Governance Committee (Chair)
- Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee
Mother of two current MLC students and a Christ Church Grammar School student.
Livia Hool BSC PHD FAHA FCSANZ FISHR
Wesfarmers, UWA-Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute Chair in Cardiovascular Research.
Research Professor, The University of Western Australia.
- Immediate Past President International Society for Heart Research (ISHR; Australasian Section)
- Executive Member, Treasurer ISHR World Council
- Founding Director and Chair of the Western Australian Cardiovascular Research Alliance
- Executive Member of The Heart Foundation of Australia Research Committee
- Member of Nedlands Uniting Church
- College Council Uniting Church representative
- Strategic Planning Committee (Chair)
Mother of an MLC Collegian.
Immediate Past Director of the Association of Independent Schools of Western Australia (AISWA).
- Appointed to the 2017 Review of Educational Excellence for Australian Schools
- Member of School Curriculum and Standards Authority
- Manager of AISWA Curriculum and Australian Government Targeted Programs
- 2018 Australian College of Educators WA Branch College Medal recipient
- Australian College of Educators
- Australian Council for Educational Leadership
- Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA)
MLC Collegian and mother of a Collegian.