Discover Your Career
Our staff play a key role in Methodist Ladies' College success, and we are dedicated to attracting and retaining top professionals. We employ more than 250 ongoing staff, both full and part-time, plus an additional 150 relief and casual staff.
MLC promotes professional and personal development for our staff, providing quality best practice courses and programmes. We also foster a collegial environment in which all staff can thrive.
We encourage people who are driven and enthusiastic about their field of expertise and will actively participate in our College community.
Methodist Ladies' College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a smoke free work environment.
If you are interested in relief teaching opportunities, please send an expression of interest, together with your CV or Resume, to email@example.com.
If you are interested in being considered for employment opportunities in our Early Learning Centre, please send an expression of interest, together with your CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently have the following vacancies:
Director of Community Relations
Full-Time (1.0 FTE), Initial 5-Year Contract
Commencement to be negotiated
Applications are sought from motivated and resilient professionals with outstanding leadership credentials, a proven track record in strategic management, and the ability to lead a committed team responsible for the College’s prosperity across the key accountabilities of enrolments, communications, marketing and community engagement.
The ideal candidate will bring energy, resilience and a results focused approach to their work, along with an aptitude for advancing and nurturing relationships.
A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline, exemplary communication and leadership skills, entrepreneurial flair and a genuine empathy with the ethos of our College are essential.
MLC is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our students, staff and College community. Employees will be required to satisfy the College that they are conversant and compliant with the relevant College policies and guidelines relating to Child Safety and Protection.
If you are interested in applying for this significant leadership opportunity, please include the following in your application:
- An Employment Application Cover Sheet (link located above);
- A covering letter addressing your suitability for the role based on the skills, knowledge and experience requirements outlined in the ad and Success Profile (Maximum of 2 pages);
- A current CV or Resume;
- Copies of your relevant qualifications;
- Photographic proof of identity (Australian driver's licence, Australian passport, International travel document or Proof of Age Card) as well as evidence of the right to work in Australia (Australian passport, Australian birth certificate, Australian citizenship or Australian visa); and
- The contact details of three professional referees, including your most recent line manager/s.
Confidential applications should be addressed to the Principal, Dr Marie Perry, and sent via email to, or mailed to Human Resources, PO Box 222, Claremont WA 6910. For further information regarding this position contact Human Resources on +61 8 9383 0226.