We understand the pressures on busy professional families and in 2017 our Pre-Kindergarten will offer an extended-hours programme.
To provide flexibility to all family circumstances, we offer a three-day programme operating from 8.45am to 2.30pm. Out of School Hours Care will also be available for Pre-Kindy students. This is provided by Wanslea Family Services both before and after school.
Girls and boys are welcomed into our Pre-Kindergarten programme, which is run by specialist early childhood teachers, to cater for the growing demand for a quality start to their schooling.
We know that the best way for any three-year-old to learn is through purposeful play. Our Pre-Kindergarten programme is designed to teach your girls and boys fundamental skills in a stimulating and engaging environment.
Guided by our highly-skilled staff your child will learn to:
- Make friends and learn how to interact with other children;
- Value and respect family backgrounds, cultures, traditions and community;
- Explore and express their creativity;
- Enhance their gross and fine motor competencies;
- Build confidence, independence and find their unique identity;
- Connect with their world through play, music and movement; and,
- Become an effective communicator and involved learner.