2022 WACE & VET Results
Methodist Ladies’ College is delighted to announce that our Class of 2022 have achieved outstanding results broadly across both the Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) and Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses. As a non-selective school, our mission is to enable every girl to achieve her personal best and in a highly unique year, our students’ success is testament to their hard work and determination.
We commend every Year 12 student on their achievements across all areas of our holistic program. While participating in co-curricular activities and service-learning opportunities, our students continued to excel in their academic pursuits across all pathways. Such diverse learning pathways are the basis of a purposeful education at MLC, and we would like to thank the exceptional talent and dedication of our teaching staff and the invaluable support of our Year 12 parents and families.
Our Class of 2022 have demonstrated that, even in a year of challenge and uncertainty, they have the strength to shine.
Key highlights of our Year 12 graduates’ achievements include:
- 100% of students graduated from Methodist Ladies’ College, including from the Learning Support Centre
- 5,388 service-learning hours were completed
- 4,635 hours of co-curricular activity participation was completed
- 95% of students are eligible for entry into one of Western Australia's five universities
- 14 students received one or more VET certificates across Years 11 and 12
- 7 students completed the UniReady course
“The 2022 Principal theme, Empowered Women Empower Women, has not only been succeeded but exceeded – and these results are a reflection of that. I would like to thank the talent and dedication of our incredible teaching and support staff and the invaluable support of our Year 12 parents and families. Providing your daughter with an MLC education is truly a partnership, and we thank you for entrusting us with learning journey of your child. Every single Year 12 student is a young woman of tremendous capability and character who will go on to achieve many aspirations beyond MLC. We look forward to watching from afar as the Class of 2022 continue to pursue their purposeful futures."
Acting MLC Principal, Jenny Ethell
Key ATAR pathway highlights include:
- Median ATAR of 92.1
- 11% placed in the top 1% of all ATAR students in the state
- 40% placed in the top 5% of all ATAR students in the state
- 58% placed in the top 10% of all ATAR students in the state
- 83% of students are eligible for entry into all Western Australian universities
On behalf of the entire MLC community, we congratulate all of our Year 12 graduates, they are young women of tremendous capability and character and will go on to achieve many aspirations beyond MLC.
To learn more about Methodist Ladies' College and how we can help your daughter find her fire, get in touch with our friendly Admissions team to book a tour.