What is a Community Scholarship?
As this is a Community Scholarship, we are seeking a resilient all-rounder who contributes in a meaningful way to her community and is ready to participate fully in MLC life. The scholarship will be awarded in late 2023 for a Year 7 student to commence in Term 1, 2024. It offers 100% remission from tuition fees and agreed on-costs from Years 7-12. We’re looking for the following attributes in all candidates:
- Approaches life with vigour
- Involved in her community
- Embraces and models the values and ethos of MLC
- Committed to community service learning
- Has a respectable academic record
- Participates in co-curricular activities
She should be living in the Perth region or Western Australia. Please note that Boarding accommodation is not included in the costs.