Choosing the right school for your daughter is an important decision. Our Admissions team are here to help you with that choice.
Audrey, Chavaune and Cath
Experience our buoyant culture first-hand by taking a personalised tour any day of the school week.
Our Registrar and a Dean of Education will guide you through our campus and share with you our holistic educational philosophy.
Call us on +61 (08) 9384 4000 to book your personal tour.
We are offering girls the opportunity to be a MLC student for a day and experience our learning adventure.
Girls who are in Pre-Kindergarten to Year 2 can spend a day in The Village, MLC’s Early Years precinct and girls in Years 3-6 can spend a day in Junior Years.
The programme is also open to girls in Middle and Senior Years.
A visit to MLC will enable you and your daughter to see firsthand what it means to be a part of our MLC community.
We invite you to join us at an Advantage Morning so you can see what our 'MLC advantage' is. You will hear from our Principal, watch some of our girls perform, and tour the campus to see the range of facilities and opportunities we offer.
To join us at one of our 2017 Advantage Mornings, click on the relevant link below to book your place:
For enquiries regarding future events and personal tours, please contact our Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org +61 (08) 9384 4000.
Come and meet us at a Regional Field Day in 2017:
- Karratha FeNaClNG | Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 August
- Midwest Morning Tea | Tuesday 15 August | Lavender Valley Farm
- Mingenew Midwest Expo | Wednesday 16 and Thursday 17 August
- Dowerin Field Days | Wednesday 30 and Thursday 31 August
- Newdegate Machinery Field Days | Wednesday 6 and Thursday 7 September
- Albany Agricultural Show | Friday 10 and Saturday 11 November